What to expect at an Event
The format for each event includes informal networking over drinks and nibbles, a 40 minute seated presentation followed by an additional 20 minutes of informal networking.
We know the importance of time in today’s busy world. We look to create an environment that you can enjoy, be uplifted and inspired whilst we take care of the time keeping in the background so that you know you can rely on WAB to finish on time.
Promo Opportunities - Connect members with your brand!
Do you have an exclusive promotion or opportunity for our WAB attendees? The Promo Opportunity Table is your way to promote your business to many.
Promote an exclusive event, special offer, merchandise or promotion for WAB in a format attendees can take away with them following the event.
- Send your promo opportunity information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11am the Friday before the event. This includes your logo in JPEG or PNG format.
- Also send through a short blurb that you would like read out (30 words max).
- We will include the promo opportunity in the event presentation and read out your offer.
- Bring along something to accompany your offer on the night and put this on the table for attendees to take away with them.
- You are required to be there on the evening and to maximise your promotion it is encouraged to be by the Promo Opportunity Table following the presentations to chat to interested attendees.
If you would like more information regarding the Promo Opportunity Table – please contact us.
Another great way to showcase your business and gain brand recognition is through donating a spot prize for our events. We will feature your company brand on the big screen in front of all the Women and Business attendees.
Spot prizes can be anything from a product you sell to a drink bottle, bottle of wine, a flower arrangement or even a great novel to read etc.
If you are able to donate a Spot Prize we ask that all information is to us by 11am the Friday before the event, this way we can ensure that we maximise your profile and kind donation.
Unfortunately, if we have not received your information by then we will be unable to add this to the event presentation to showcase your business on the big screen.
If you would like more information regarding spot prizes – please contact us.
We’re love to capture our events on camera thanks to Kim Sargent Photography.
Images taken at the event are used on the following platforms:
- Social Media
- Email Newsletters
- Occasional Event Promotional Material
Should you wish to discuss your presence in photos taken, please have a chat with the lovely Kim at the event or notify us prior to the event.
Payments and Catering
We understand that on occasion you may be unable to attend an event after registering. As this is a catered event we would appreciate notice of not being able to attend in advance where possible.
When notified 24 hours prior to the event, any payments made will be credited to the next event you attend. In the instance where we have not been notified and catering has been ordered, any money’s paid will go toward the event and is unable to be credited.